Saturday, September 17, 2011

Felted Wool Mittens





These mittens are most wonderful mittens I've ever used in my life. I think every Alaskan or cold weather loving person ought to have a pair. I bought 5 pairs of them a couple of winters ago at a craft bazaar and have been an addict ever since. If you like to craft it's pretty easy to make a pair yourself. I've made them for all of my family and some friends too! Just head to the thrift store or your closet and find yourself an old 100% wool sweater. Wash and dry on hot to felt the wool and visit this site for several different options on patterns to follow. Super easy, and super warm. You can modify the patterns to fit your children and husband too! If you don't want to make your own I can make you a pair for just $20. Just let me know you want a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment